19/123 Regional Administration Advisor
Service Delivery and Operations
Auckland City, Auckland
Hours: Part time- 25 hours
Business Group: Community Operations
Branch: Service Delivery & Operations
Salary: $46,562- $62,995 (pro-rata)
Regional Administration Advisor – Manukau (25 hours per week)
We are looking to appoint an experienced professional with the initiative and proven ability to provide proactive administrative support. Reporting to the Manager Northern Operations based in Manukau, you will predominantly support managers and staff within the Northern region. You will have a close working relationship with your regional counterpart and colleagues across the country. This opportunity would suit a service-focused Administrator / Co-ordinator looking for a fulfilling part time position.
The focus in this role is to:
- Provide administration support to the Manager Northern Operations, including diary management, travel coordination, financial administration, and the processing of papers and briefings
- Provide high quality co-ordination and administration services across Community Operations functions
- Provide reporting and analysis of service delivery data
- Build and develop effective working relationships internally and with external stakeholders
- Provide advice and support to ensure all administration activities across the region are completed to a high standard, are consistent and within the required timeframes, including meeting agendas and minutes.
You will bring to this role:
- proven experience in administration processes and executive management support
- good numerical skills and a keen eye for detail
- strong planning, organising, and time management skills
- a high standard of written and verbal communication , with attention to detail
- an ability to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and customers
- an ability to adapt and refocus quickly to shifting deadlines and pressure points
- be self-directing for periods of time
- have a reputation for action and for getting things done effectively and efficiently
- bring a can do 'Make it Easy Make it Work' solutions focus. You place the customer at the centre of your service. You're a practical problem solver
- bring a 'Stronger Together' attitude recognising that teams work best when collaborating with each other, supporting each other and when they back each other up
- bring a genuine passion to Making a Difference. You settle for nothing less than excellence and take Pride in what You Do
- have 'budget nous'. You can tell the story behind the numbers 'hit the road running', coming up to speed quickly with what needs to be done.
Applications close: 5pm, Wednesday 27 March 2019
For more information please contact: Leora Hirsh on 09 362 5184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.