19/169 Senior Advisor Engagement and Innovation
Policy, Regulation and Communities
Wellington City, Wellington
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Regulatory Services
Branch: Policy Regulation and Communities
The Department of Internal Affairs’ Regulatory Services team is a risk-based, responsive and modern regulator providing effective regulatory services in an increasingly complex, borderless, and digital world. We are looking for a Senior Advisor Engagement and Innovation to be part of our Gambling team in Wellington.
In this role you will be part of a dedicated and focused team that delivers innovative and effective engagement to build a safe, prosperous, and respected nation. The work you do will increase New Zealanders trust and confidence in our regulated sectors, enhance New Zealand’s international reputation, and help ensure New Zealand’s gambling sector works actively to minimise harm.
You will develop and manage effective and influential relationships across the regulatory system and deliver engagement initiatives to deepen sector knowledge and capability through collaboration, project management and championing innovation in everything you do.
You will have:
- Experience (ideally 5+ years) in a similar role
- A high standard of verbal and written communication skills – including strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to build deep knowledge of external stakeholders’ unique environment
- Critical and big picture thinking skills to work across varied & at times complex requirements
- Demonstrated influencing skills and the ability to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong organisational and project delivery skills to achieve & exceed business objectives & outcomes
- Self-motivation, drive, results orientation & the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Current rights to work in NZ.
If you are looking for a challenge and want a job where the work you do matters to communities across New Zealand, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 29 April 2019
For more information please contact: Gordana Brkljaca, , Gordana.email@example.com
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.