19/474 Summer Intern Community Engagement
Policy, Regulation and Communities
Wellington City, Wellington
Type: Fixed Term
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Office of Ethnic Communities
Branch: Policy, Regulation and Communities
This application is for those interested in applying to work in the Office of Ethnic Communities business group.
This internship will support the Community Engagement team to implement key internal programmes as required. The Intern will support small project-based initiatives.
Department of Internal Affairs: Summer Internship opportunities - November 2019 to February 2020
* Multiple summer internship opportunities
* Supportive and fast-paced environment
* Strong government agency with a proud history and an exciting future
We are calling out to all tertiary students who have completed their second year of study and would like to gain experience within one of New Zealand's largest government agencies.
We have a number of opportunities available for interns based in Wellington over the summer break.
The internships are in our Charities Services, Ministerial Services and Secretariat Support, Human Resources, Information and Safety, Policy, Inquires, Regulatory Services and Office Of Ethnic Communities business groups.
To be considered, you will:
* Be working towards a tertiary qualification and have completed your second year of study
* Have initiative and be a self-starter
* Have excellent communication skills
* Able to start the internship in November 2019 and finish in February 2020
* Be willing to learn and get involved
This is an excellent opportunity to gain work experience and obtain exposure to the workings of New Zealand's public sector. A competitive salary will be offered, and you will be getting involved with 'real work' that can relate to your area of study.
Applications close: 5pm, 22nd September 2019
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.